"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Casting Call for ASL Proficient Actors

My friend Amelia is looking for people proficient with ASL for her film! I'm sure many of you remember Amelia as you helped vote her into film school "Amelia Wins, Expresses Gratitude". Below is her request, along with a link for you to click through if you are interested and want to be in her film.

Hi Joyce,

I hope you're doing great. I'm delighted to tell you that I've just finished my first week at film school and I am in preproduction of the film that you helped create! 

This weekend is casting already. I've put out adverts on Mandy.com, Craigslist and AllDeaf.com. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing this link with any Deaf or HH friends you think may be interested and know actors, or any ASL students that you may have.


Many thanks.

Best wishes, 
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment