"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Friday, April 8, 2016

#whyisign

I highly admire Stacy Abrams!  With MILLIONS of Deaf and hard of hearing tax paying American citizens being excluded because of language, I believe ASL should be taught in every school preK-12. It is a recognized language and credited in Colleges. Many people on the Autism spectrum and their families Sign as well.  

I would like to see this movement progress toward the goal of making ASL recognized to it's fullest extent of inclusion. I believe education would accomplish that.

#whyisign - I Sign to communicate with my darling baby granddaughter. 


Video #WithCaptions 

No comments:

Post a Comment