"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Guest Bloggers Wanted, Inquire Within

I'm so happy you "clicked" into my office! I know some of my regular readers are also bloggers, some of you are writers, and many of you are readers, such as myself. I am really a reader than anything else. Most of what I know comes from reading books or from research and articles on the internet, along with fifty plus years living with hearing loss and deafness.

Everyone has a story. I had been asked on numerous occasions about my own story, so I sat down and wrote a brief series of events that pretty much summed up my journey for those who have been curious. I posted that series last week.

Now it's your turn. I would love to share your stories or thoughts here. Not sure what to write? Anything about your experience, or the experience of a loved one that has to do with deafness or hearing loss, whether funny, sad, poignant, insightful, educational or some great technology that works for you that you would like to tell us about, whatever you feel led to share.

Simply post your email address in the comment box, or email me with "Guest Blogger" in the subject field. I'm looking forward to "hearing" from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There,
    I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
    I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
    If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
    I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
    Thanks for your time,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are deaf, hard of hearing and lovers of Sign Language. If you have something to share, Tess, just post it here, I moderate the comments before they are published. Be sure to give me your email address so I can respond to you.

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete