"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Monday, April 2, 2012

Cell Phone Light Up Signaler

I saw this posted by I Deaf News over on FaceBook. We now have a gadget that lights up when the cell phone rings or text messages come in. It also works with external wireless alarms and a "bed shaker".


Easy Sign Language with LightOn


See more at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n_evZ906ELI

7 comments:

  1. It's nice idea but KA300TX is better, you get the receiver actual plug to the lamp. It give better notification than small flash from device itself.

    KA300TX (required receiver like KA1000RR)
    http://store.computty.com/shop/ka300tx-transmitter
    Here the demo how it's like...
    http://store.computty.com/shop/images/419/ka300transmitter-demo2.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, thanks for stopping by and sharing this information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know from reading my deaf blog, I have finally got round to buying one. Sorry I am late leaving this comment.

    I found it to be very. Handy for me. No more missing texts now and worry my Mum in the process.

    But because of my phone not having good vibrartion. I had to increase sensitivity of it for it to work. I do find now it also goes off when it shouldn't because of having it on extra sensitivity, but if you can put up with this or have a phone with a stronger vibration than a HTC ChaCha mobile phone, then it is worth buying. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz, for the update and your recommendation for this!

      Delete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this amazing
    site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

    My web-site: 365bet sam

    ReplyDelete