"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Passover Rhapsody - A Jewish Rock Opera


Oh, thank God for such creativity. I love this!! Captioned, great for children!




Check out their channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BRWNrk7FxG4

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I love them! I started looking at several of the related videos, they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over and checked out some of the other ones last night. You're right, they are fun! Not all are music videos, and not all of them are captioned, the older ones don't seem to be, anyway. The captioning is something new. I hope they go back and do all of them, not just the new ones. Some of them look interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete