"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Monday, March 19, 2012

Dine and Sign, episode 25, Social Gas and Google Plus Hangout

It's time to eavesdrop on Alex and his dad. Alex has a great idea for an online party.





Be sure to subscribe to their channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5h3RGWHds&context=C4c011d3ADvjVQa1PpcFPjTYPQVpZ6HZQ0EmfoVTjCo-VrZHrv_iA=

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy watching "Dine & Sign". I am trying to learn ASL and this type of show helps me learn. I feel like an ASL baby taking baby steps in ASL. I know a bunch of signs and I am ready to start putting them together in sentences to have conversations with people. I guess this sounds silly? On another thought-- I read a tweet that one of the Signing Time stars Leah broke her wrist when snowboarding. I feel bad that she got hurt. Then I got to thinking more about it. (I think too much). It must really be bad for a deaf person to suddenly have your arm in a cast and not be able to use both arms and hands. Hope she is doing OK. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds to me like you're coming right along with your ASL, Neil. That's how it's done, a little here and a little there.

    I can't imagine having broken bones, let alone an injury that impedes communication any further than it already does. She also plays the drums, did you know? Leah's strong and resilient. She'll be fine. :-) I'm pretty sure.

    Thanks for stopping by, Neil. Thank you also for leaving a nice comment over at Harrisburg International Airport (HIA) blog as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete