"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is Meaghan from Gilbert High School and her wonderful interpretation

I don't know who this young woman is, I only know she is a high school student at Gilbert High School and her name is Meaghan. I think she has a wonderful future ahead of her in the performing arts and ASL, don't you? The lyrics can be found below the video.





Something you should know about My Heart Will Go On Lyrics

Title: Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On lyrics
Artist: Celine Dion Lyrics
Visitors: 5713 visitors have clicked My Heart Will Go On Lyrics since November 23, 2011.
Search: 11 visitors have searched My Heart Will Go On Lyrics using the site search engine since November 23, 2011.





Writer: HORNER/JENNINGS 

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
http://www.lyrics007.com/Celine%20Dion%20Lyrics/My%20Heart%20Will%20Go%20On%20Lyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment