"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Twitter In the Life of a Deaf Woman"

In honor of International Deaf Awareness Week, my friend Ken asked if he could share one of my posts on his blog, Inkling Media. It is an honor to be the guest of Inkling Media today. Ken is also the person who introduced me to FaceBook. If I do anything right with Social Media, it is what I have learned from reading Ken's blog and tweets.

http://inklingmedia.net/2011/09/29/twitter-is-this-girls-best-friend-in-natural-catastrophes/


(the website may be experiencing technical difficulties)



Be sure to check out other posts while you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment