"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Monday, March 18, 2013

Xpressive Handz is Now on FaceBook

With the help of Author Shanna Groves, Xpressive Handz now has a FaceBook page. Come take a peek, and "like" the page, if you feel inclined to do so. I will be sharing items there from others that don't make it into my blog posts, but are worth taking time to read. Since it is newly created, there isn't a whole lot published there as yet. It is, and will be a work in progress. Be sure to say, "Hello" and let me know you stopped by.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpressive-Handz/464981820234676

Also stop by Shanna's page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorShannaGroves?fref=ts

Thank you, Shanna for taking the time to walk me through the process.



5 comments:

  1. I will never do it personally myself since giving it up tears ago, although there be some friends i do miss that I used to play Scrabble with, but I did try and give it a go this year for my handmade card businesss. But once signed up, I closed it in half an hour. I cannot get on with new format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a personal page for a couple of years. The "community" or "business" page is different. It is taking me a little time to learn the ropes. It was kind if Shanna to walk me through the steps to get it up and running.

    Liz, do you still play Scrabble? I have the app in my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not get on setting up my personal page as well as business one. Or changes I noticed when trying to post something that I ended up posting three times same conversation that I thought never went the first time round.

    Not played Scrabble since I left FB. Otherwise I still would play if could play somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I won't be joining FB myself. I took a look at your FB page and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete