"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"You and I and the Difference" by Michelle

If you saw yesterday's post from Michelle "At the Speed of Life",  you will want to read part 2. She continues with "You and I and the Difference".

Michelle aptly describes the difference of life situations that differ between a deaf or hard of hearing person and a hearing person. 

The one difference that tugged at my heart were her words:
"While laying in bed in the dark, you make small talk with your spouse.
I ask mine if there is anything I need to hear before I take out my hearing aids."


No comments:

Post a Comment