"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Friday, November 23, 2012

An Added Feature to My Blog for My Readers

I saw a tweet by my friend Tracy over on Twitter. She is modifying her Confessions of A DeafBlind Mother  to be more friendly for her blind and visually impaired readers. She posted a link for two codes to add a widget that allows the reader to choose the text size easiest for them to read.

http://bloggerstop.net/2009/01/embed-text-resizing-widget-to-increase.html

Tracy explained that to do this, copy the widget code you prefer, then go to your blogspot "layout", then add "Third Party HTML". Paste the code into the box and save. I added mine under the headers on my page so those of you who use smart phone apps will see the option. Many smart phone apps don't include the side bar of items we post on our websites.

Thank you, Tracy, for teaching me how to do this!




3 comments: