"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Monday, August 27, 2012

Deaf Translators Needed to Translate Bible into Sign for the Deaf

Here is something I saw this weekend. They are looking for Deaf translators to transcribe Bibles into the language of the Deaf for the Deaf.

Deaf Translators wanted to translate Bible into Sign for the Deaf



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98M7eaw-b0o&feature=player_embedded#!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this moved me! I am curious now and want to contact some friends and see what they use for Bible translations for themselves and other Deaf friends. I receive a flier from a Deaf Ministry about once a month or so. I will look more closely at their information. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete