"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Amazing Resonance Experiment - the Sacred Geometry of Sound

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ~ Nicola Tesla.

This is a stunning visual of what sound looks like at different frequencies.. Even though some of us may not be able to hear some or all of these, our bodies and minds are affected by the vibration, the energy and the frequencies of the world around us. AND, because our bodies are made of up 70% + water, these vibrations move through us. Even though I don't hear music as I once did, I often turn pandora on the tv and tune into a soothing Reiki or healing station because it's good for my health. I may not hear it, but my body and mind can feel it.

This video is CAPTIONED.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

No comments:

Post a Comment