"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Beth Moore Conference in Hershey, PA to have LIVE Captions

May 2-3, 2014, Beth Moore will be holding a conference at the Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Drew Dillon, the Assistant Manager Guest and Premium Services with Hershey Entertainment not only helped in getting captions for us, he also requested that from now on, we contact him directly for ANY events at the Giant Center when we need captions. He will take care of everything.

It is not too late to get tickets, but be sure to let them know you would like to have access to the captions. If you have already purchased your ticket and would like to sit where you can have access to captions, too, contact

Drew Dillion djdillon@HersheyPA.com

I hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Praise God! :) AWESOME!! I'm visiting my grandchildren in FL otherwise I think I would have made the trek from CA to PA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this info, Stephanie! I understand having all of this info in one place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Oliver. :-) I think you have me confused with someone else. My name is Joyce, not Stephanie. :-)

      Delete
  3. Do you know who the lady was that interpreted that event? She was awesome with the songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was, wasn't she, Mindy? I don't know anything except she provides ASL interpreting at all of Beth Moore's events. I wish they would have a CART provider do the same. There are more of us who need CART than those who need ASL, Not all deaf learn ASL, nor the millions of people with hearing loss whose only language is English

      Delete