"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Amelia Wins, Expresses Gratitude


I am so pleased to share these words with you from Amelia:

 "I am delighted to let you know that I won the scholarship, and so I will be able to produce this fiilm this summer.

Thank you for all of your help, I am very grateful for this.

I hope that people who voted and shared it will see that it paid off."

Thanks to all  of you who took time to help this young woman by casting a vote of confidence for her. 
May you have much success and happiness as you follow your talents and dreams, Amelia.

Here is the link to our previous post, in case you missed it: Meet Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment