"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Creations by Xpressive Handz - Exotic Textures and How To Sign "Scarf"

*a demonstration how to sign "scarf is below the photos*

I almost titled this post "What I Did for Winter Vacation". Photos of my projects are below the post. Winter crafts have been my main focus. Here's a peek of what my xpressive handz have been fashioning, crafting, crocheting. I use many different textures, but if I had my way, they would all be from alpaca yarns spun and dyed right here in Pennsylvania, as some of these are. I am quite fond of exotic textures. I used a few different patterns and stitches. There is no end to the variety of fashion when it comes crocheted scarves. I'll be learning to knit a few different patters at Lancaster Yarn Shop this coming new year. They have free classes every Tuesday. Look them up and come join the creative FUN. Wendy is a fabulous teacher: http://lancasteryarnshop.com/

Fabulous Husband took some photos of my wares:



























* Here is a demonstration how to sign "scarf" by SLDictionary:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEXrITUxpI

No comments:

Post a Comment