"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Visual of what "OM" looks like

I've been reading a lot about how sounds and words affect us not only by what is heard, but the vibration which our bodies feel. From what I understand, we are affected even on a cellular, molecular level. After reading this and seeing this video, I am convinced there is so much more we've yet to learn. This video is not captioned, but I understand when "om" is sang at different pitches, the sand moves into interesting geometric positions. The visual near the end is stunning. I see no captions, but I'm pretty sure all they would be saying is "om" at different notes, pitches or frequencies. :-)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw13EAX3cZk
The video isn't captioned, but the visual is stunning, especially near the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment