"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! Regional Signs shared by Master ASL

First, I want to thank you, Dear Reader and Follower for reading my posts, stopping by and commenting, for the private messages as well as for all the times you've shared a post that resonates with you. I appreciate you. Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Joyce Edmiston, Xpressive Handz

It's time to give thanks for all our many blessings. I wake every morning giving thanks for all my own many blessings, but somehow, I am even more thankful each year this time as we as people share and give thanks together.

Here are some signs by ASL students. No captions are provided because these are used for students learning ASL. Providing captions would be "cheating" and not helping with their ASL studies. However, I think if you watch this, you will pick up a sign or two simply by recognition and similarities between many of the Signers.

If you haven't "liked" Master ASL on FaceBook, be sure to do so if you wish to enhance your own Sign Language skills.




They do a great job, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment