"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Friday, April 18, 2014

The point of spirituality is to ....

"The point of spirituality is to bring us together, not to split us apart, to bring us together in united, mutual understanding and knowledge." "that they would be One..." May my attitude, words and actions unite and heal rather than to ever consciously wound and divide. May that to which I give my attention be the same. Sowing discord comes from a heart ruled by fear, ego and deep wounds. May I readily forgive those who do, sending them light and peace. "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord." Psalm 19:14 The Book of The Great Musician. ~ Lana Ryder Rosner

No comments:

Post a Comment