"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Power of Love" interpreted by Rosa Lee Timm

Rosa Lee is another one of my favorite ASL performers. This is beautiful.
 This ASL video is captioned.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u-5KSA-SUQ

"Like" and "Subscribe" if you want to see more of Rosa Lee's videos.

2 comments:

  1. I signed this same song to my husband on our wedding day. But, Rosa does a much better job. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, I bet yours was just as beautiful. That is so lovely to sign for your wedding, from your heart.

      Delete