"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." Anaïs Nin


Need to change text size? Click one of these:
Small Medium Large Larger Largest

Want to read this post later? Send it to your Kindle reader:

Send to Kindle

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Deaf Like Me" short video, honest, straightforward

This short clip is honest and straightforward, uploaded by bluntrook. I like what the young woman wrote below her video, " Being deaf from birth, most children would either choose to perceive life in a optimistic or pessimistic way. People often forget that just because someone can't hear, doesn't mean they are mentally challenged or incapable of adapting to their environment. As a positive-minded and ambitious individual, I grew to accept my disability, using it to my advantage, and to see the humor in life. This is my story "




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UV0pQazRBA&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment